Monday, May 18, 2009

The Filipino Contractor

This is already an old joke...but everytime I read it makes me smile..heres the story below ......

Three contractors are bidding to do some minor repairs on the White House fence. One is an American, the other, a Mexican, and the last is of course a Filipino. They go with a White House official to examine the fence. The American contractor takes out his tape measure, does some measuring, and then works out some figures. “Well, “ he says, “I figure this will cost about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me. “ The Mexican then does his measuring and says, “I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.” The Filipino scratches his chin, leans over to the White House official and whispers “$2700.” The official, incredulous, says, “What?! How do you expect me to consider your service with that kind of figure? Plus, you didn’t even measure anything.” “It’s simple,” the Pinoy explains, “$1000 for you, $1000 for me, and we hire the Mexican.” The next day, the Filipino and the Mexican are both working on the fence.up:gucci bags

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP